Thursday 27 June 2019

I'm sorry!

First of all, I have to make a huge apology!
Still want to hear from me?

Hey again,


First of all, I have to make a huge apology!

I am changing email providers (what do you think of the new design? :-) ), and there has been a bit of a mess up while moving. This is why you haven't heard off me in a little while.

If you don't want to continue, I completely understand (I hate getting messed around too!)

You can unsubscribe HERE.

If you do want to stay subscribed, you needn't do anything and you will continue getting my Karen's Tuesday Tips to help you with your blogging (pretty simple huh?)

If you would like to take any of the blogging courses again (updated with a lot of new info!) click one of the links below:


Once again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope it hasn't caused you too much trouble!

Sincerely,
Karen

SBO MEDIA LLP, 704 N. King Street, Suite 500, Wilmington, De 19801, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment