Monday 10 June 2019

A couple of hours left to use your 40% discount ✅

The 21-Day Intro to Yoga Course has begun.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
40% off! Last chance to join us on our Yoga Journey
Who is this for
Meet your Teacher
Course Overview
Start Your Yoga Journey

A real quick note for you this Monday morning.

Our 21-Day Intro to Yoga course opened earlier today.

I'll be discontinuing the discount we shared yesterday in a couple of hours. So if you are on the fence, now is the time to pull the trigger and join us. 

There is no reason not to. Especially considering our 30 day satisfaction guarantee. 

I could barely sit cross legged before I tried yoga. 

And look at me now, I'm actually doing a handstand as I type this.(I'm not).

But I am stronger, fitter, more flexible and calmer. 

Seriously, even the act of taking 30 minutes every other day over the next 3 weeks to make time for your self.

Doing what you can on the mat. Breathing. Thinking. 

Even this, will be totally worth it. 

John

Use LASTCHANCE at checkout to save 40%

But act fast. The discount will expire shortly.

Start Your Yoga Journey
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe or Manage Your Preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment