Friday 20 October 2017

You’re a blogging hero!

Hi ,

When I built Start Blogging Online, my vision was to meet and help new bloggers like you. I never imagined I'd one day be sending this email to so many bloggers.

People from more than 50 countries have completed the blogging course, and the little blogging revolution continues to grow.

, you're a true Blogging SuperHero now! Yes, it's a title owned only by people who have been part of the course. It's a nice title, don't you think?

You have a significant advantage compared to others who are just thinking about starting. 

On average, SBO graduates reach the same goals 6 months faster than people who start from scratch. 

I want to thank you for being part of the journey, I wouldn't have made it without you. It has been a great pleasure. From now on, you'll receive periodic news/updates from me.

One more thing, I've put quite a lot of effort into the course and I'd really like to have new people on board. 

If you know anyone who'd be interested in this free course, please send them a quick email or share it on Twitter or Facebook. I've made templates for that. 

Click on the links below. It won't take more than 30 seconds :)

Share on Facebook


All the best on your blogging journey,
Karen
Start Blogging Online, Rockefeller Str, NY, NY 10001, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment